Things you don't know about the upcoming Mahindra XUV Aero
- It was first planned to be sold as an electric car but now it is ready with the turbo diesel engine : A few months back Mahindra had announced that it will be going to launch the Aero as an electric car. The Managing Director Mr. Pawan Goenka has said that the Aero will be a high - end electric vehicle and the company is looking at the cost of high- voltage powertrain technology to power the vehicle but now the company has decided to go with the turbo diesel power.
- There will be five seats : Due to its swooping roof feature, it has taken away space from the vehicle and thus leads to lesser space than the XUV 500. The Mahindra XUV Aero will get five seats only, it is because of the absence of the one row which will make it a seven seater car.
- The newly produced model will be displayed at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018 : The company will display the production-ready model at the Auto Expo 2018 which will be in the month of February and the production will begin after displaying the model.
- The strongest powerful engine : The Mahindra XUV Aero will be going to have the maximum power of 210 Bhp while it will use the same 2.2-litre hawk to power the XUV Aero. This model will be the most powerful models among all the Mahindra vehicles.
- One side suicide doors : The concept model which had displayed in the auto expo had the suicide doors at the rider side while the driver side had a single door only. One more thing there is no B-pilar in the car which will provide extra space in the vehicle. All these features will also be carried out in the production model as well.
- Various driving modes : The Mahindra XUV Aero will come with various driving modes and providing additional benefit to the driver. Aero will have four driving modes- street, off-road, sports and racing. These modes will help the driver to take various inputs in extreme conditions.
- Mahindra's Fastest Vehicle : The 2.2-litre mHawk engine will going to be the maximum power of 210 Bhp, that power will be superior to make the Mahindra the fastest vehicle among all the vehicles.
- Budget Friendly SUV : The company is planning to launch the Mahindra XUV Aero with a price tag of Rs. 20-25 lakh, it will make the SUV Coupe Aero the cheapest car to carry the design. Presently, the cheapest SUV coupe is the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe which is priced at Rs. 90.96 Lakh ( ex-showroom price).
Mahindra XUV Aero will going to be the popular car among the SUV coupe vehicles as SUV-coupes have a distinctive design which cannot be ignored easily.